Artificial Intelligence and Islamic Moments
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is being used to draw Islamic moments.
- Rose, the AI, is able to do more than what humans can.
- Muslims were asked to type keywords relating to religion into Rose, and Rose produces images based on those words.
- There was not an image of Prophet Muhammad to be found in Rose, as it is against Islam.
- For comparison, a creative designer was brought in to draw the same religious images.
- Rose was asked to draw realistic scenes such as a mosque in space, a Muslim robot and aliens having dinner with a Muslim family.
- There was also an attempt to draw Prophet Moses parting the Red Sea with his staff.
- Finally, Rose was also asked to draw a horrifying image of Judgement Day.
- Youtube has strict rules to protect Muslim users and has banned any images of Prophet Muhammad or similar.
Day of Judgement in AI
- AI is being used to draw Islamic moments which could lead us to take some sort of action.
- Alexa has been liberated, however, the images are still blurry and it is not at a stage of full development.
- AI has been instructed to draw Hellfire below and Paradise, highlighting that the day of judgement is a real possibility.
- It is a reminder of the importance of prayers – being the pillars of faith – in order to avoid the Hellfire.
- Graphic description of the hellfire in Quran is not a sign of Allah’s anger, but his mercy so as to warn us of the consequences.
What do you think?
Show comments / Leave a comment